Thank you for your support!
By playing the London Irish Lotto you will help to make a lasting, positive impact on the lives of people, both young and old, and to build a meaningful and sustainable legacy for sport and education across all our communities.
£1000 + SIGNED SHIRT WINNING TICKET - C-1490943
EARLY BIRD WINNING TICKET - C-1862606
Who You Help
By playing the London Irish LOTTO, you will be contributing to our two chosen charities.
50% of the net proceeds will be donated to the Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity:
For free postal entry method, see rules below.
How It Works
Rules of Play
- London Irish RFC (the “club”) manages, promotes and offers the London Irish Lotto (the “Lottery”), a free prize draw with a paid entry method, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)
- London Irish Lotto is operated by Ascend Ltd. Ascend Ltd. (“Ascend”) is licensed as an External Lottery Manager (“ELM”) (license numbers 000-050123-R-327621-002 and 000- 050123-N-327622- 002) and is regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 (the “Act”).
- Players can participate online via the Lottery website (the “Website”).
- All entries into and participation in the Lottery are strictly governed by these Terms. The Club and Ascend reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time and shall publish the most up-todate version on the Website.
- By entering a Lottery, a Player (as defined herein) agrees to be bound by these Terms as published on the Website as of the date of entry.
- These Terms are published on the Website. The Club and Ascend will provide a written copy of the Terms by post if requested to do so upon receipt of a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Requests should be mailed to: Ascend, 1 Juniper Court, Whitehill Business Park, Blackpool, FY4 5QF.
- Players should play responsibly. Information on how to gamble responsibly and how to access information about problem gambling can be found on the Website. Additionally, information is available from .